History of Bangladesh Bir Bengali ostro dhoro Bangladesh swadhin koro!
Witness the heroic and tragedy during the second worst massacre of 20th century.
History of Bangladesh
- 1952: Bhasha Andolon (Language Movement)
- 1971: Muktijuddho (Liberation War)
- 1975: Assassination of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
- 1981: Assassination of Ziaur Rahman
- Pritilata Waddedar
- Muhammad Ataul Ghani Osmani (Bangabir)
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman (Bangabandhu)
- Fazlur Rahman (F. R.) Khan
- Bir Srestho Mohammad Ruhul Amin
- Ziaur Rahman (Shaheed Zia)
- Muhammad Yunus