Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim
- Born: 31 December 1911, village of Kharera in Bharatpur, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
- Died: 6 September 1989, Dhaka (aged 78)
- Profession: Physician, teacher, socio-health organiser
- Recognition: Father of Diabetic Care in Pakistan & Bangladesh
- National contribution: Sitara-i-Khidmat (Pakistan, 1963), Swadhinata Purushkar (1979)
- Hasani? Didn't know that!
- Early life, family life, education, Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
- Father of diabetic care in Pakistan & Bangladesh
- BIRDEM, other initiatives, awards galore, passing & burial
- Legacy I: remembrance days (Diabetes Awareness Day, Sheba Dibosh & World Diabetes Day), 'Visionary and Missionary National Professor Dr Mohammad Ibrahim' documentary
- Legacy II: what others say about Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim...
Timeline of few major events in Dr Mohammad Ibrahim's life: